Video is simply taking over the web. In 2017 video will account for more than 74% of all internet traffic while the average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video than without.
This 2-day mobile video production training course was designed specifically by Little Road Productions for SMEs in early 2016 due to the need to provide training to allow small businesses to become engaged with the creation of video content for online platforms, recognising the benefits that such skills would bring.
This course has been delivered to date as follows:
Louth Local Enterprise Office – 4 times
Carlow Local Enterprise Office & Carlow Tourism – 4 times
Monaghan Local Enterprise Office – twice
Kildare Local Enterprise Office – twice
Here are some of its rave reviews:
– The course was excellent
– Loved the course from start to finish, wish we had more time to do even more
– Sarah and her team are excellent so hands on especially with editing
– Would love it over a week…wish there was a box for very excellent!
– Loved every minute of the course, came away with so including equipment and software
– Course was well run, delighted with result.
– Delighted with workshop, I loved capturing , editing and finishing my movie.
– The personal support was great, love the equipment.
– Intense workshop but fab, highly recommend
– It was all good, loved the individual help and round table too.
– So practical, well done
– Very good instruction throughout.
– Setting up shots was excellent really feel I can now take a video properly
This course can also be delivered in-house in your business for one-on-one attention.
Contact [email protected] for more information.